Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Five fingers

As a quick reminder I am not switching to the five fingers for a little while. I wanted to have something to compare them to with actual footware and I had difficulty getting a pair at the time.
Originally I was planning on getting KSOs in December, however I may be buying a pair later than that because of:

Look at them. They are so damn sexy. Named the Bikila after the man who won the gold medal/set the world record in the Olympic marathon barefoot back in 1960, they are the first fivefingers made for running.
I truly wanted to be running in fivefingers from the get go, but the was just impractical. I figured December was a good goal because that would give me a chance to save up money to buy a pair and give me a chance to go out to Boston and go to a store were I could try them on in person. However I am going to wait until the Bikila comes out because I am in school and money is tight. I can only get one pair and I will wait.

Big thanks to Birthday Shoes for the info/picture. If it weren't for you I would have bought a pair of KSO and then felt very depressed that I would be unable to buy the Bikilas when they came out. Many many thanks for that.
To go to birhtday shoes and read a much better blog please click the link:
birthdayshoes/better blog

No comments:

Post a Comment